Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Vaccine For Herpes?


If everything goes well, we are likely to have a "Vaccine  for herpes."

It's not only expected to put the virus on remission, but also it is going to prevent people from giving the HSV to somebody. Well, if it works. Presently it is under testing at the Center for Clinical Studies.

As per the scientists, this herpes vaccine has to be stored below 80 to retain its efficacy. Patients who have agreed to undergo the blind test would not be told whether they receive the vaccine or a placebo. As per the procedure the patients participating in this test are going to receive a series of three shots, either placebo or the actual  vaccine. 

The concept of this vaccine come from the observation of people who haven't contacted the HSV virus even of they have been exposed to it. This vaccine for herpes is going to boost the immune system to a level where the patients are not going to have any outbreak. This seems like a good idea, but the test result can only confirm if they are going to succeed.

Watch the video for more information on a new Herpes vaccine- wait for sometime till the ads finish playing...



That's not all. In another development, Genocea Biosciences, a Cambridge company is ready for clinical trial of a new vaccine for herpes. By the time you read this post the vaccine will be hopefully on trial in clinics. They have already   presented results of two studies   in May this year.

This herpes vaccine is named GEN-003 and is an investigational  vaccine for genital herpes.

GEN-003 takes a different approach to put the HSV2 virus on remission. Other vaccines start with stimulating antibodies, so the virus is taken care of. This vaccines is going to stimulate T-cells to fight HSV-2. The company is using a new protein, Matrix M2 to achieve the T-cell stimulation. This protein is an adjuvant and this company has the exclusive license to use it in the vaccine.

American Association of Immunologists has found these studies to be positive. If approved, the company is going to enter market for further clinical tests.

It seems we are near a breakthrough for an effective herpes vaccine. So be it!










4 comments:

  1. It's been a year now and there's still not much progress. You can cure Herpes by implementing these tactics instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now days many people is asking about is there a cure for herpes ? And the doctors are answering them the same thing "NO". But in reality the Herpes Cure
    is possible by natural herpes eraser. To Geet Access To Herpes Cure Click Here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great thanks to Doctor Ekpiku the man that work for you as a father I was having genital herpes for 6 year I never found cure I was embarrassed every time I always have pain every time am very happy for Doctor Ekpiku who God bring as helper to me, when I found his email on internet i was shock if it was true serious the man is real he will ask you to choose for your choice of your propose of the cured he inform me about the herbs cure and the spell casting and the spell casting take 45 mins to work which I applied for, once you provide what he need for the spell casting he get the necessary thing available for the cure and he go on with the cure, he inform me that the cure is done at night when will was in the night he go on with the spell casting at time I sleep off because he ask me to sleep on my bed, when I wake-up I found changing in my body I was cured I run to hospital for test I found out am negative thanks to Doctor Ekpiku you can reach him on his email now ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.
    Thank You Dr Ekpiku and text me for further information +1 (650) 319-6239

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all,A short comment from the Netherlands. My name is Richard 46 year old, fantastic live till december 2013, now livibg in hell and Pain
    I am currently on my two weeks of treatment for prostatitis epididimytis calcification and Herpes 2. I had a lump on my testicle,Herpes or swollen prostate, and shooting pains on my whole right side (which urologists in the US said was unrelated LOL). Anyways it took me a year to finally make the decision to come here and get treated and needless the say the Doctor Sandy saved my life. If you have Herpes or swollen prostate , you definitely have an infection. Oral antibiotics do nothing and neither does diet. If your first round of antibiotics failed the prostate and the Herpes starts forming calcification around the infection and this needs to be addressed as well. This is the Only clinic in the world that has Dr.Sandy herbal medicine to address and break up the calcification. You need to be here to use the herbal medicine 14 to 16 day depending on your Herpes or swollen prostate to become calcification . I am only writing this because I had read some of the comments here and want to state the truth. If your prostate symptoms or your Herpes 2 have not resolved after first course of treatment you will need to have this treatment of Dr.Sandy Herpes Medicine, please don’t use doctors that go through the rectum it is dangerous and will spread bacteria and the infection will only come back if the calcification is not treated as well. I will leave my email and Dr.Sandy email and whatsapp number so will respond as best as I can. I am not disclosing the name of the clinic publicly but will do so by email or phone. Please don’t hesitate as I want to help as many people as I can because I’ve been through the suffering. Good luck to you all on this journey and if you are looking for a cure email me or Dr.Sandy asap. dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@hotmail.com dr.sandyspelltemple@yahoo.com OR call Whats App Number +2349031726182 https://web.facebook.com/Drsandy-SPELL-HOME-2-226270587825982/
    SIR GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR ALL THE HELP ON ME AND MY FAMILY, THANK YOU SIR.......

    ReplyDelete